News Fit To Sing: Rovics For President!
Another excellent #OO show for your listening pleasure. David Rovics stops by to talk about the songs fit to sing. We fill the show tons of new music and a nostalgic moment complete with some #OO classics.
Thanks to our producers Captain SaltyHash with a 8.0 ltc and new deckhand Philip Nemeth with a $6.oo donation.
Amsterdammack and MartinJJ both come through with excellent work on shownotes and I think MartinJJ outdid himself with this weeks album art.
Now on with the show.
- The Dada Weatherman – Fuck It
- Professor Kliq – Sip Drink
- Professor Kliq – Space Pace Ace
- David Rovics – All the News That’s Fit to Sing
- David Rovics – Welcome to the Working Class
- David Rovics – Moazzam
- Alex O’Brien – Graveyard Junction
- The Wild – New Houses
- Jeff Rosenstock – Get Old Forever
- Jeff Rosenstock – Beers Again Alone
- The Wild – There’s a Darkness (But There’s Also a Light)
- Paul and Storm – Passing Water
- Great White Buffalo – I’m Growing Fangs
- Great White Buffalo – Headlights
- The Dada Weatherman – The Way I Feel
- Gone By Friday – I Guess It Was Destiny
- Daedalus’ Right Eye – Mr McKeif
- Colour Me Wednesday – Carefree
- Brad Sucks – Borderline
- Fresh Body Shop – Mind Healer
- Spiedkiks – Freckles & Hairslides
- Room 101 – We Want Blood
- Jeff Rosenstock – I’m Serious, I’m Sorry
- Jeff Rosenstock – Polar Bear Or Africa
- ManInside – Manimal
- Great White Buffalo – Off the Rails
Click for the Chatroom Noise
- <manimal> http://zippy.gfycat.com/LegitimateSnarlingGar.mp4
- <manimal> http://i.imgur.com/oUP4uHT.jpg
- <manimal> yes I would definitely be pantsless but I would probably adopt wearing a smoking jacket
- <silver> :O http://www.soylent.me/
- <silver> those poor gluten haters
- <silver> mb i will order some just as a joke
- <silver> http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/17/5893221/soylent-survivor-one-month-living-on-lab-made-liquid-nourishment
- <blitzed> my parents divorced and married other people…at least I don’t have to worry about wipin their asses
- <blitzed> Curiosity is boning Mars http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/styles/673xvariable_height/public/thumbnails/image/pia19140_sol-999-telegrphpk-merge.jpg?itok=fJMdCWjm
- <blitzed> 1973 McDonalds menu heh http://imgur.com/lijImG8
- <RynoTheBearded> http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2xuhwx/iama_jeff_rosenstock_ama_i_dodid_the_things_for/
- <edward> I’ve had women tell me it feels like I have 40 hands.
- <SaltyHash> manimal http://i.imgur.com/dgTq8Wg.gif
- <manimal> yeah she blocked me for calling her greasy but not before she commented how mature my twitter handle was
- <MartinJJ>Ryno poo after soylent: http://bin.snmmd.nl/m/1mhw9tlp1saz.gif
- <MartinJJ>Who needs traffic lights? http://bin.snmmd.nl/m/mtuwzp3pflmc.gif
- <Klaatu_> I stopped buying altoids when they started putting aspertame in them.
- <silver> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altoids#Flavours_and_varieties
- <silver> edward: someone gave me a piece of gum recently and i felt a craving for another within a few minutes of chewing it
- <edward> That’s the aspartame, silver. It used to be only in sugar free gum as a sweetener. Now, it’s even in gum that has sugar as it’s main ingreduent. Why wouldn’t they need to add a sweetener to sugared gum? Because it hooks you.
- <silver> yay http://naturalsociety.com/newly-renamed-high-fructose-corn-syrup-contains-toxic-mercury/
- <silver> https://www.jamendo.com/en/track/544367/manimal