Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:02:34 — 280.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
#OO Top 100 for 2016, as voted by the listeners of the #OO. Originally aired on 12/31/2016 over 9 hours.
Big thanks to Captain ViDouchebag for his $100 donation to become tonight’s producer.
Big Thanks to MartinJJ for the excellent album art.
Without further ado enjoy some awesome music!
Oh final spreadsheet
100. G8 – From the Basement
99. Hissing Pallas – Maggots Eat the Moon
98. Pinegrove – Aphasia
97. The Blend – Fluorescent White
96. G8 – Sidewalk To Somewhere
95. The.madpix.project – Edge (Radio Edit)
94. Jimmy and The Threats – Silly Guy
93. Bomb the Music Industry! – Does Your Face Hurt? No? ‘Cause It’s Killin’ Me!!!
92. Roller Genoa – Nasty Friend (Demo)
91. Bored with Four – Another Holiday (Live 2016)
90. Bomb The Music Industry! – 25!
89. Hissing Pallas – Last Defender
88. G8 – Front Porch
87. Kevin MacLeod – Americana
86. Tarra Layne – I Thought That Bitch Moved (Acoustic)
85. Jacob Haller – Stale Tequila
84. Ziegler Co. – Clarity
83. Tarra Layne – Heated
82. Vienna Ditto – Motherless Child
81. Bomb The Music Industry! – (Shut) Up The Punx!!!
80. Beach Craft Bonanza – Unsafe At Any Speed
79. Jimmy and The Threats – How I Met Your Sister
78. Slow Corpse – Matches
77. Cheese N Pot-C – The Cut Joint
76. AJC & The Envelope Pushers – Dreams
75. sans gluten – volkswagen
74. Katie Pederson – 22
73. Boogie Belgique – Week-End
72. Yury – Dogma
71. Vienna Ditto – Frank Account
70. Fit and the Conniptions – Move On
69. Hairy Larry – Dragonflight
68. Ziegler Co. – Tunnels
67. The Blend – Control
66. Beach Craft Bonanza – Yr Excused
65. waterpistol – Always and never
64. Kevin MacLeod – Hyperfun
63. CrumbSnatchers – Rubber Trees
62. Kevin MacLeod – The Show Must Be Go
61. CrumbSnatchers – Shut The Fuck UP
60. Harriet J Woodcock – Jessie Tells Me
59. Forget the Whale – Giants
58. Cheese N Pot-C – Check 1, 2
57. Chalk Dinosaur – Groovy Jam
56. The Brothers – FIGHTING MOOD
55. Harriet J Woodcock – How To Curse
54. The Sharp Things – Union Chapel/There’s Been No One Since You
53. The Kinky Fingers – Buzz and Bee
52. Paul and Storm – Westerosi Pie
51. The Impossebulls – No Country For Old Men (D’s Muddy Water Breakfix Mixx)
50. The Willing – America
49. Jeff Rosenstock – Festival Song
48. The Blend – The Bandit
47. Ziegler Co. – Waking Up At Sunset
46. Colour Me Wednesday – In Your Shoes
45. Vienna Ditto – Go Down Moses
44. Mercury & The Architects – Tonight
43. Boogie Belgique – The Bartender
42. Citizens Of The Empire – Power Is Not To Be Conquered, It Is To Be Destroyed
41. The.madpix.project – Wish You Were Here (Instrumental)
40. Ziegler Co. – Grind Me Down
39. Shana Falana – Cool Kids
38. Pinegrove – Then Again
37. Janina & James – Sweet Love
36. waterpistol – Through Your Window
35. Slynk – Gorilla On The Floor
34. Holly Gol – Devil Do
33. Savoy Motel – In One Ear and Out the Other/Watermelon Fats
32. The Gunshy – No Gods, No Bastards
31. 3 – The Willing – Laurens A Bitch
30. Show Me Island – Ring Around and Run
29. Upbeat Sneakers – Here We Go Again
28. Candy Says & Marc Canham – Superhero
27. Jeff Rosenstock – Wave To Goodnight To Me
26. Conan Neutron & The Secret Friends – I Do Admire Your Courage…
25. Candy Says & Marc Canham – Dead On Arrival
24. Upbeat Sneakers – Hope And Glory
23. Jeff Rosenstock – To Be A Ghost…
22. Hairy Larry – Church
21. Cloudjumper – Frozen Water
20. Vienna Ditto – Ticks
19. Kevin MacLeod – Professor Umlaut
18. Jupiter Cats – Ma Cherie Est Mort
17. Icon Girl Pistols – I Quit The Beatles
16. Jupiter Cats – Reinventing The Bomb
15. Rom Com – Astronaut
14. Chalk Dinosaur – Studio 4
13. Big Boy Tomato – Wuppertal
12. Kevin MacLeod – Ryno’s Theme
11. Vienna Ditto – Barracuda
10. BlunderBox – Babyface and A Cigarette
9. Vienna Ditto – Busted Flush
8. Chalk Dinosaur – Air Around Us
7. Ziegler Co. – What A Life
6. Chalk Dinosaur – Breathe On You Crazy Diamond in the Sky
5. waterpistol – Who But You For My Broken Heart?
4. Cloudjumper – Winds in Fall
3. Kevin MacLeod – Who Likes to Party
2. Daddy Long Legs – Evil Eye/ The Stranger Rides Tonight
1. Chalk Dinosaur – Donutman
- Nothing here yet
- But things will appear over the next 9 hours
- Maybe you could get a link into the chat description…
- RynoTheBearded> http://rynothebearded.com/2016/04/hissing-pallas-mooneating-maggots/
- <progo> they are obsessed with shitty world pop music, K-Pop, and electronic covers of bad pop music
- -*- progo has the OO stream plugged into an acoustic vibrator stuck up his ass
- <BlueDouche> OO forever. Ryno is the God of Creative Commons/Open License tunes
- <Fips> that’s funky
- <BlueDouche> Too bad Manimal isn’t here.
- <RynoTheBearded> need to message him we may be able to summon him
- <RynoTheBearded> http://freemusicarchive.org/label/Urban_Home_Companion/
- <BlueDouche> Not asking for requests; isn’t that kind of OO today.
- <RynoTheBearded> out of 1700+ tracks this is what was voted to be the top 100
- <Booshibonton> for all we know this band’s prolly out ukraine
- <BlueDouche> is loving that guitar distortion thru the amps
- <SpookyR> it’s all goey and grey
- RynoTheBearded> you might want to get that looked at
- progo> trouble eating: http://animalsmart.org/images/fun-facts/barrel_goat.jpg?sfvrsn=2
- <RynoTheBearded> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbznz6g7d_A
- <amsterdammack> 5 minutes left of 2016
- <SpookyR> happy nude year! /me throws off bra
- <amsterdammack> I can not understand what RynoTheBearded said too loud to hear the show…
- <progo> RynoTheBearded, sex shops always have bottles marked for sampling
- <RynoTheBearded> https://gfycat.com/DeterminedIllinformedIndiancow
- <teighnted> huzzah!
- <teighnted> itm
- <teighnted> Seaman Willie (aka Captain Adorable) thinks that ringing in the new year with a new diaper is top shelf 😛
- <RobLeather> progo How else will it fly?
- <SpookyR> http://sneakboxdecoy.com/images/wood_drake_relax_n2-250×166.jpg
- <Doug> i had a coupon
- <SpookyR> !v5
- <SpookyR> wood cock only for you, ryno
- Talk about roosters
- <SpookyR> why do the brothers sound like they’re like german. are they?
- <amsterdammack> “The Brothers” – this is the Country-Blues Band from Donetsk, Ukraine.
- <SpookyR> ukraine close enough lol
- <RobLeather> Well, so long as we have such a lovely couple as Tommen and Margaery to watch… wait… what did you say?
- <KarmaKing> i have to watch Gilmore Girls episodes 2-4. They’re already rumoring about making more.
- <Roll_SK> i’m canadian
- Roll_SK> totes don’t mind being a cool uncle
- <SpookyR> 🙂
- <Roll_SK> the one with the sports car and the big tv
- <Doug> 🙂
- <teighnted> progo: he’s an infant. everything corrupts hi
- <RobLeather> RynoTheBearded it was Robert Newton
- <Roll_SK> http://imgur.com/a/azrRt
- KarmaKing> I used to rent foreign films from this little shop. According to some old govt act any movie not released in the USA is fair game to be bootlegged so he had tons of asian bootlegs for rent.
- <SpookyR> “It’s super good yummmmmm~! <3 hearts less than three”
- <KarmaKing> Doctors Who Discovered Cancer Enzymes In Vaccines All Found Murdered~ http://reflectionofmind.org/doctors-discovered-cancer-enzymes-vaccines-found-murdered/?t=AA
- <b0at> they all got eaten by the same alligator
- <b0at> it’s either from 1998 or it’s ironic
- <progo> causing constipation
- ViDouchebag> I fuciing love those sea otters
- <SpookyR> thanks japan, love the word salad titles
- SirBemrose> The best thing IMO about the Ryno show: I had given up on music because I couldn’t stand the bald-faced and litigous corporate greed. This show proves that there is music untainted by that poisonous climate
- <Doug> progo: Topless man chased people after a night out to ask them about lemon meringue pie | Metro News
- <Roll_SK> that’s heating with wood anything colder then -10
- <Roll_SK> damned stove is a little too big for this house
- <Roll_SK> i only had a hoody under my jacket
- <Booshibonton> can anybody link a newyears youtube stream?
- <Roll_SK> and like, only a t-shirt under the hoody
- SirBemrose> I’d rather have a $177 million dollar bill, personally.
- <progo> SirBemrose, just wait a few years for hyperinflation to kick in
- <SirBemrose> Thanks, Obama
- RynoTheBearded> i exercised so I could eat pizza
- <Roll_SK> #confusedboner
- <Roll_SK> do things you love
- <Tlan> 34 sounded old when i was 24 but most of the people i saw that were 34 hung out at bars and smoked and drank 24/7
- <Roll_SK> i have dogs
- <SpookyR> i have pillows
3 thoughts on “Top 1#OO”
Looks like the RSS feed only has part 1. Is that intentional?
Sorry it does. For some reason I could not get the all parts to insert into the enclosure correctly.I will take another look at it after work and see if I can get it corrected.
No worries. Thanks!