It could be a mashup
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:38 — 88.7MB)
Welcome to the weekly #OO Top 10 show for March 16, 2018, where we recap the top tracks as decided by the voters of the #OO chat. You can take part by going to http://ryno.cc/chat and voting for your favorite Creative Commons tracks.
We have tabulated and correlated all the votes and I now present you this weeks best tracks.
10. Freedonia – Livin’ On
9. Bonus Points – Local Hot Spot
8. Stuck in November – Congratulations On Your Happiness
7. BIT – Indian Head Test Pattern
6. Good Shade – Puppet World
5. Radio Nowhere – Another Dance
4. SAVESTATES – Congrats, You’re Old Hat!
3. Jeff Rosenstock – Melba
2. Nicholas Burgess – Are You There Godzilla? It’s Me, Mothra
1. SAVESTATES – The Ballad of Someone or Something!
Remember the content of this show is released on a cc-by license. The tracks contained within retain their original license, see the show notes for more information. To listen live come by on Friday nights at 6pm US central time on the #OO-stream. You can find it at https://rynothebearded.com/chat/. There are almost always people there ready to talk music or anything else you may enjoy. most of all remember to support the artists and musicians who make the show possible by releasing their music under a creative commons license. With out that, this show would not be possible.