#OO Top 100 of 2020! Part 1
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:31:20 — 346.5MB)
Welcome to the yearly #OO top 100 show for 2020, where we recap the top tracks of the year as decided by the voters of the #OO chat! You can take part by going to http://ryno.cc/chat and voting for your favorite Creative Commons tracks. I am doing this a little different this year and will be releasing it as 3 parts as the feed always seems to get a little funky.
Link to this year’s spreadsheet.
We have tabulated and correlated all the votes and I now present you this years best tracks!
100. Mercury And The Architects – See The World
99. OWTRIPLEBANG – Cinco de Mayo
98. THE SAME PERSONS – For Me
97. APG – Only Black And White
96. Garmisch – Try 01 (Zero G Remix 2020)
95. Daniel Guzman – Sometimes Things Go Wrong
94. Jonathan Mann – Stop Looking At My Penis!!!
93. Pretty Beggar – IDWK
92. Square a Saw – Falling Apart
91. Jonathan Mann – Jew Fro Quarantine
90. Nicholas Burgess – Another Werewolf Song
89. Doctor Popular – Social Distance
88. Jon Worthy and The Bends – Never Lie To You – Live
87. Freedonia – Girls are dancing
86. Kinematic – Errol Street
85. Jazz One – Slick rick
84. Pierce Murphy – This Dirty Living Is Here To Stay
83. Freedonia – Good things together (Quarantine version)
82. Cullah – The Fallow Fellow – Live
81. Wren – Pretty Pretty Plastic
80. Freedonia – Conciencia
79. Spiedkiks – All Wayz Near
78. Romancoke – Jack-O’-Lantern
77. Jonathan Mann – Corona Crazy Time
76. Walter Sickert & The Army of Broken Toys – POISON QUEEN OF NEW ORLEANS
75. Jon Worthy and The Bends – One More Day – Live
74. Pierce Murphy – Sometimes (A Beauty Supreme)
73. Jack Slicer – Watch Me Go
72. Krayb David & The Skratch Lords – Battle With The Katastrophic Phonic Worms
Remember the content of this show is released on a cc-by license. The tracks contained within retain their original license, see the show notes for more information. To listen live come by on Friday nights at 6pm US central time on the #OO-stream. You can find it at https://rynothebearded.com/chat/. There are almost always people there ready to talk music or anything else you may enjoy. most of all remember to support the artists and musicians who make the show possible by releasing their music under a creative commons license. With out that, this show would not be possible.