#OO Top 100 for 2022 Part 2
Welcome to the yearly #OO top 100 show for 2021, where we recap the top tracks of the year as decided by the voters of the #OO chat! You can take part by going to http://ryno.cc/chat and voting for your favorite Creative Commons tracks.
We have tabulated and correlated all the votes and I now present you this years best tracks!
66. SHEDONIST – Heroin
65. Roaming in Limbo – Something Good
64. ELLiS·D – Drifting
63. Lake South – Ellice Street (One Story)
62. Digital Gnosis – Linesync
61. Brazzmatazz – Ocular Phenomena (Live)
60. Anitek – City Lights
59. Louis Lingg and the Bombs – Breath Out
58. zero-project – Mera (feat. Dia Yiannopoulou)
57. SHEDONIST – In My Light
56. Cullah – The Golden Apple
55. KBR – Unsinkable
54. Louis Lingg and the Bombs – Disrupt (Instrumental)
53. LINALAB – Far
52. Nicholas Burgess – Horror of the Invisible Man
51. The Absurd – Postmates Me A Gun (So I Can Die)
50. Somatoast – Creation is Creation
49. Spiedkiks – Bang On!
48. SPIEDKIKS – Play It
47. neonfish – Neon Phenomenon
46. SHEDONIST – Black Hole
45. Kute Juergens – You’re the one for me (Otho and Grag Remix)
44. Alex Franklin – Systems
43. MRVAMPIRE – Joe
42. KBR – Are We Gonna Go Nuts?
41. The Absurd – Boots on the Ground [Live on KXLU]
40. Lisofv – No Rest Or Endless Rest
39. CrumbSnatchers – One Call
38. Karma Vulture – Cheer Up
37. Brazzmatazz – Walk The Plank (Live)
36. grungemaster – (Bonus) – Reflections
35. zero-project – Blind girl (feat. Dia Yiannopoulou)
34. Nicholas Burgess – Ambsterdamb
Remember the content of this show is released on a cc-by license. The tracks contained within retain their original license, see the show notes for more information. To listen live come by on Friday nights at 6pm US central time on the #OO-stream. You can find it at https://rynothebearded.com/chat/. There are almost always people there ready to talk music or anything else you may enjoy. most of all remember to support the artists and musicians who make the show possible by releasing their music under a creative commons license. With out that, this show would not be possible.